Friday, May 22, 2009

"Lookin' at You Lookin' at Me is the Only Thing that Matters"

Last night Timmy and I went down to Charleston to see Sugarland in concert. Last fall Sugarland played here in Columbia at the State Fair and when Timmy and I tried to get tickets they were sold out. We went to the fair anyways that night and I did stand outside the theatre where the concert was and listen but it wasn't the same as seeing them. So back in February as a gift after I finished COMPS Timmy gave me two tickets to the concert last night! Despite the on and off again down pours that luckily occurred before the concert and in between acts, and the cool weather, the concert was wonderful! Billy Currington opened for Sugarland and he was great as well. We had wonderful seats (I am not sure the pictures do it justice) but we had a wonderful time. I am glad that even though country music is not Timmy's favorite he still takes me to see all of my favorite groups! Check out some of the pictures below!

Today Tory is taking me to lunch and to get a pedicure to celebrate my graduation. It has been such a blessing to have her in Columbia while we have been here and I sure am going to miss her when she heads back to Richmond and we move further south to Charleston. The good thing is Tory LOVES SC so I know I can count on her to come visit us plenty.



When Timmy gets off work today we will head to VA, this weekend is Liz's bachelorette party in MD, I am really looking forward to that. Then I will head back to Richmond for a few days before heading back up to Baltimore for the big wedding. While it will be a busy week I am looking forward to catching up with lots of family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment