Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"And These are the Moments, I'll Remember all my Life"


Well it has once again been a quite a long time since my last post, but I was away for a little over a week and then had a nice last minute visit from Tina and Eric down here in Columbia Sunday-today so I have had little time to even turn the computer on. However my time at home and in Maryland to celebrate Liz & Adam's wedding and all the festivities that came along with it were wonderful. I cannot imagine a better way to have spent my 26th Birthday! (Thanks to those of you who sent birthday messages via phone, text, and facebook, sorry I wasn't able to respond to everyone yet but it was a busy day with the wedding!)
Anytime I have the opportunity to go back to VA and to see family and friends from home and college I am reminded of how blessed I have been my entire life to be surrounded by such wonderful people. Between the wedding festivities, my Memorial Day/birthday cookout that I had at mom's where I got to see lots of old neighbors and friends, getting to spend time with mom and Reed and have a nice birthday dinner with dad, hanging out with Tina, almost suffering several heart attacks while driving around Baltimore with Danielle, getting to meet Breslyn Marie Weeks and finally hold her, and Timmy and I having some time to catch up with his parents and Jonathan I had lots of opportunities in a short amount of time to catch up with lots of people who mean a lot to me and to Timmy. While that much time away can be very tiring it flew by and I had a great time catching up with everyone. It definitely was a nice break from my previous boredom! Below are a few pictures from the fun at home and in MD for the wedding.
In other exciting news, Timmy found us a realator in Charleston and we will be making our first trip down to look at places this weekend. I am excited about this first time home buying, and while I know it will be stressful look forward to embarking on this adventure with Timmy. More to come on that front!

Liz's Bachelorette Party Group @ Dinner

Chi Omega Girls @ Birthday Cookout




Me & Sweet Baby Breslyn



Breslyn Marie Weeks

Tara, Danielle, and Me at the Fiesta Dinner

Bridal Luncheon

Wedding Party @ Rehearsal Dinner

Me & Timmy at Reshearsal Dinner

Me with the Bride & Groom at Rehearsal Dinner

Beautiful Bride & Her Bridesmaids

Me & Liz

Partners in Crime for the Weekend-Me & Danielle

Mr. & Mrs. Adam Hall!

Timmy, Me, & Adam

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! And good luck with the house hunt... please keep me posted.

    I miss you and Timmy already...

    ReplyDelete