Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"And how do you keep your feet on the ground, when you know you that you were born to fly?"

Well it has now been a week and half since I have officially been done with school and work, and I am already bored. That is right, I know that most normal people enjoy having time off from work to do nothing, but let me tell you how long doing nothing is fun, for about 2-3 days. Believe me, I have watched plenty of Law & Order and read lots and also run every morning, all of which I enjoy doing but then when Timmy gets home from work I sit and wonder, what good have I done for the world today? I know, I am weird but I can't help it. I thought maybe once I got a job and knew that there would be an end to this boredom that I would enjoy it more but I am still not. I am a total extrovert and get energized from being around others, and I miss being around others. I do have a few friends still around Columbia, however the ones who are not working are hard to track down to spend time with. I am looking forward to next week when I will be in Richmond/Maryland to visit friends and family and to celebrate Liz and Adam's wedding. For now I am keeping my fingers crossed that it gets a little warmer outside so I can at least read out by the pool!

I do enjoy when Timmy is around though and this past Saturday we went to the last home Carolina baseball game against UGA. It was our May Social for the Chi Omega Alumnae group that I have been a part of for the past year. The girls are great and I have enjoyed staying connected to Chi Omega. Below are a few pictures from the game. Tomorrow Timmy is taking me to see Sugarland in Charleston and then Friday after he gets off work we will head to Richmond. I am looking forward to the week ahead and will hopefully have time to post some pictures and updates on here as well!

Chi Omega Girls @ The Game

Timmy & I at the Game

No comments:

Post a Comment