Saturday, May 16, 2009

"I Guess the Lord Knows What He's Doing After All"

Well after months of applying for jobs, phone interviews, and a few campus interviews, I have finally found a job! I accepted a job this week at College of Charleston as Assistant Director of Greek Life and am so thrilled. I feel blessed to have a job that I want in a GREAT location, I never dreamed I would ever live in Charleston! Timmy and I are excited to finally know where we are headed and will begin making our plans for the transition from Columbia to Charleston. I do not start work until July 1 so I still have some time off to get organized and relax before I begin my life in the "real world" again. While it was a hard wait at times we are glad that everything worked out and hope that everything else that comes along with relocating will also fall in place. We are grateful for all God has provided to us so far in our journey together and have faith that things will work out during our new adventure. Thanks to all of you who have supported and encouraged us along the way, continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers over the next few months!

The beautiful flowers Timmy brought home to congratulate me with!

1 comment: