Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"But I want you to know honey, I love your love the most"

Last Tuesday (June 23) marked mine and Timmy's 2nd Wedding Anniversary, and like the first one we were apart in different states. Last summer I was interning at VT so we celebrated the weekend before our actual anniversary by spending the weekend in the Bed & Breakfast we stayed in in Christiansburg when we got engaged and spending an evening at Chateau Morrissett. This year I was at the Wooden Institute so we celebrated this past weekend when I got home. Since Timmy has a serious sweet tooth and since I was gone the actual day of our anniversary I had a cookie bouquet delivered to him at work to enjoy. Friday night we went to the movies and had dinner out. Saturday as my gift was our day. Timmy had given me monopoly money and list of activities, meals, and even home spa services to choose from that he would treat me to that day. We started the morning with a nice family walk at the river followed by a great breakfast and a few wii games. Then we went to the pool for a few hours and then when we came back in I had my spa afternoon, including a relaxing bath (with sparkling white wine and chocolate covered strawberries), a foot massage, a body massage, and nice back rub to top it all off. It was a wonderful day and I was so glad to spend it together relaxing and enjoying some of the things we love to do. There are a few pictures below of Timmy's cookies and him and Zoey, he even wore his VT hat to the pool for me on Saturday!



Well my summer has officially ended. As soon as I am done posting on here I am getting in the car and heading to Charleston to start work tomorrow. I am excited and looking forward to this new adventure. Kassie, my new supervisor, was able to find me an on-campus suite to stay in for the next few months until Timmy and I get moved in to our new place in September. I will be moving in to that tomorrow night! I will be sure to take some pictures and to post this weekend about my new job and new "home" (at least Mon-Fri) for the next few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so bad with dates...wow, 2 years!!! Congrats :) And, good luck tomorrow with the big first day!!! You'll do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I can't wait to come visit you!

    ReplyDelete