Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm Finally a Blogger!

Well after over a year of avidly following many of my friends Blogs and wanting to start my own, I have finally done it! As many of you know I am finishing up my last few weeks of graduate school at University of South Carolina and am currently job searching. The next few months are going to be filled with lots of adventure as Timmy and I begin a new journey in our life together. I figured now was as good as time as ever to start blogging and keeping everyone posted on the excitement in our lives!

This weekend is Easter weekend and our good friend Tara came to Columbia to visit. We look forward to a weekend catching up and celebrating Easter together! I am especially grateful that she helped me figure out how to get my blog set up, it will be fun learning all the ins and outs of the blogging world. More to come later!

4 comments:

  1. Yay your first blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! A way for me to keep up with your busy life. Good Luck Monday..Happy Easter & Happy blogging =o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! welcome to the blog world :-) it looks so cute! i'll be reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete