Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

Well we have certainly had a nice weekend visiting with friends and celebrating Easter.

On Friday night Tara and I had a chance to get dinner with several other VT girls who live in Columbia that I got connected to through Facebook. We had a good time and Tara enjoyed getting to eat at one of her favorite Columbia restaurants, Wild Wing Cafe.

Saturday morning we woke up to nice surprise from E. Bunny (apparently when you are an adult it is no longer the Easter Bunny). While he arrived in SC a day early Tara and I enjoyed our egg hunt around the apartment to find our baskets full of candy, a bottle of wine, and some other surprises. I certainly have the best husband ever! Addy and Zoey got some treats from E. Bunny as well. I posted some pictures below of our Easter fun. Luckily Mrs. E. Bunny had a chance to pick up surprises for Timmy as well!




Tara and I spent most the day Saturday shopping and enjoying the nice spring weather in Columbia. Saturday night our friend Lindsay came over for dinner and brought her dog Finlay over to play with Zoey and Addy. They had a great time running around and we enjoyed all catching up.


This morning we went to to church and are now anxiously awaiting our Easter Brunch that Timmy has been working on all morning. It smells wonderful.

While this is the first Easter I can ever remember not being with family, we have had a good weekend and are grateful to have such great friends to share the holidays with when we can't make it back home. We look forward to seeing our family and friends in Chester next weekend when we come home to visit.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for letting me come visit! I had a great time and can't wait to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete