Friday, February 26, 2010

"If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile"

I don't know about my friends and family, but I am ready for spring to get here! Two weeks ago we actually got some snow here in Charleston, nothing compared to VA and further north, but we got about 3 inches at our house and according to the news it was the 4th largest snow storm to ever hit Charleston. For those of you who know me, you know that snow is not my favorite thing, but we certainly didn't miss the opportunity to capture some pictures in hopes that this will be the only time we experience snow while we are in Charleston!






Below are a few other things we have enjoyed over the past few weeks that help us keep our mind off this cold weather!

* Celebrating our friend Melantha's 30th Birthday!

* A quick visit from my Chi Omega Friend Ashlee Hicks.

* Church and brunch together on Valentine's Day.

* Playing Tyler & Libby's Beatles Rockband.

* Both of us having President's Day off of work and being able to enjoy some time together shopping, catching a movie, and visiting with Timmy's former co-worker from Columbia Casey and her family who were in Charleston for the day.

* My trip to Jacksonville to facilitate at the Beta SE Keystone. I love having the opportunity to give my time to Beta and to catch up with old and new friends!

* Our new webcam and being able to Skype with our parents, Jon and MK and Benjamin, and our friend Meg in CA for a while on her birthday! Let us know if you have a webcam and want to Skype, we are loving it!

This weekend 6 of my friends who work for Beta are coming down to Charleston for the weekend to visit. We are looking forward to the company and to have the chance to explore around Charleston some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment