Monday, October 12, 2009

"It's not a big place sittin' up high on some hill, A lot of things will come and go but love never will, Oh, I'm proud, of the house we built"

Well I know some of you have been patiently awaiting this post. We have finally moved and for the most part settled into our new place, and I am certainly glad to finally be officially down here. There are still a few things left to purchase eventually, some pictures left to hang, and a few boxes to still find a home for but I would say for just two weekends and one week I think we have gotten a lot accomplished. Mom and Margaret came down and were a huge help the weekend we moved so I do have to give them a BIG thanks because we probably wouldn't have as much done otherwise. Like a good blogger I took lots of pictures from the time we closed until now when we have all the furniture in place to document the whole process. But since it has taken me until now to post the pictures I figure I will just share what the place is looking like now, although some of the colors look funny with the camera. We are excited to be here and hope to start having some visitors soon!
Welcome Home Marsh's
View of Downstairs from Front Door
Family Room
New Desk/Office
Kitchen (complete with a cook)
Upstairs Hallway, view from top of the stairs
Master Bedroom
Guest Room 1
Guest Room 2 (our Chicken Man Room)
Upstairs Guest Bathroom
House warming gift from my brother, you definitely can't find these in SC!

Go Hokies!

2 comments:

  1. I just love it! Can't wait to come visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys...everything looks great :) I'll have to start planning my visit!

    ReplyDelete