Monday, September 7, 2009

"So I'll drive, and I'll think about my life"

Wow, it has really been over a month since my last blog post! Life and work have been super hectic over the past month between a trip to MD to visit our new nephew Benjamin, getting ready for the move, and school starting back at CofC and recruitment in full gear. I have been able to spare a day or two or even a night over the past month to get back home to Columbia but with working the past several weekends sometimes it feela like I am spending more time driving then I am at home. We close on our house 3 weeks from today and are scheduled to move the first weekend in October, that weekend cannot get here soon enough! I figured rather than write a lot about the past month I would just post a few pictures of everything. Now that life is getting somewhat back to normal (except for the move) I hope to be a better blogger. Again, sorry it's been so long!
Townhome at our Pre-Drywall Walk Through (ours is the middle one with the brick front)
Visitng Benjamin
My amazing new CofC Co-Workers and Friends (minus Libby)
Panhellenic Exec at Cougar Carnival
IFC Officers & Chapter Presidents at their Recruitment Covocation
NPHC Open House
SGRho's @ NPHC Meet the Greeks
Panhellenic Bid Day...too bad pictures just can't capture the excitement

No comments:

Post a Comment